Internship Program: Information Technology [OPEN]

Moderators: TR: Senior Officer, TR: Coordinator, PT: Training & Recruitment Division

Forum rules
((Your posts here are visible to moderators only. After acknowledging the application, the thread will be moved to another category to which only the Recruitment Staff and you will have access. If at any point other applications are visible to you, you may not use that information ICly as per Metagaming rules.))
Training and Recruitment

Post by Training and Recruitment »

ABOUT THE JOB POSITION
ProTech Security Solutions is excited to offer an exceptional opportunity for students pursuing a career in Information Technology. As an IT Intern, you will immerse yourself in a dynamic and collaborative environment, gaining hands-on experience alongside seasoned professionals in the field.

Position Title: Information Technology Intern
Location: ProTech Security Solutions Headquarters, Elgin Avenue, Strawberry, Los Santos
Duration: 3 Months
Primary Duties:
  • Assist with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of hardware and software systems.
  • Provide technical support to employees, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
  • Collaborate with the IT team to implement security measures and protocols.
  • Assist in the documentation of IT procedures and protocols.
  • Participate in IT projects, contributing to the development and implementation of new technologies.
EXPECTATIONS
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
  • Currently enrolled as a college student, pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
  • Strong interest in pursuing a career in Information Technology.
  • Basic understanding of computer hardware, software, and networking concepts.
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Eagerness to learn and take on new challenges.
  • Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
  • Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older.
  • Applicants must be citizens or residents of the United States of America.
  • Applicants must be prepared to collaborate closely with their fellow colleagues.
  • Applicants should possess strong interpersonal skills.
  • Applicants are required to possess a valid San Andreas driver's license.
  • Applicants must fluently speak, write, and understand English
  • Applicants should not have any convictions for felonies or violent misdemeanors.
  • Applicants must be free from any traces of drugs in their system.
  • Applicants must not have employment relations with other registered security companies.
Benefits:
  • Hands-on experience in a professional IT environment.
  • Mentorship and guidance from experienced IT professionals.
  • Opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain practical skills.
  • Networking opportunities with industry professionals.
  • Potential for future employment opportunities within ProTech Security Solutions.
  • Competitive wage of $15,000 per week, plus additional compensation and bonuses depending on activity and hard work.
Application Requirements:
  • Applicants must take responsibility for completing this form and providing all required information accurately and honestly.
  • Applicants must fill out this document electronically and then print it for submission.
  • All information provided by applicants in this form will be treated as confidential and used exclusively for the background investigation process.
  • Applicants must respond to all items and questions. If a question does not apply to you, applicants must write "N/A" (not applicable) in the space provided for your response.
  • Applicants must double-check the accuracy of the information before applying.
  • Applicants must ensure that the information provided is thorough and well-documented.
  • Applicants must be aware that any false or incomplete information may affect their application and suitability for the position. Therefore, we strongly encourage all applicants to complete this form diligently and truthfully.
Disqualification:
  • ProTech maintains a lenient stance regarding disqualification during the evaluation process. However, it is of utmost importance to emphasize that applications revealing signs of dishonesty or a documented history of drug or alcohol use on the job will lead to automatic denial.
  • It's crucial to understand that the primary reason applicants do not pass our background investigations is due to the intentional withholding or misrepresentation of job-relevant information. We place a high value on integrity and ethical conduct in our security personnel, and any breach of this trust during the application process may result in disqualification.
  • We encourage all applicants to provide accurate and complete information, as this is essential for a fair and thorough assessment of your suitability for a position with ProTech. Your honesty and transparency are appreciated and will be taken into account during the evaluation process.
((Out of Character Clarification)):
  • Applicants are required to have at least forty (40) hours of playtime on any character on their User Control Panel.
  • Applicants are required to match their forum and applicant names.
  • Applicants must have no administrative punishment within the last two (2) weeks. Depending on the type of punishment, the ProTech Security Solutions T&R members reserve the right to deny the application or override the rule to accept.
  • Applicants must fluently understand the English language.
  • Applicants must have the ability to accurately portray the respective character.
  • Applicants are required to write an out-of-character background story completely by themselves. Plagiarism is completely prohibited.
  • Applicants must use truthful, accurate answers in the OOC section of the application.
  • If roleplaying in another faction either with the current character or alt character, double and/or multiple faction permissions must be required from the faction managers and Legal Faction Management.
METHOD OF SELECTION
  • STEP I. APPLICATION PROCESS
    The initial phase of our selection process requires interested candidates to formally express their intent to compete for the position of Information Technology Intern at our Security Firm. This notice of intent must be submitted in writing to the OFFICE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR and OFFICE OF EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP accompanied by a comprehensive resume, a compelling cover letter, and any relevant referrals
  • STEP II. PRE-SCREENING
    Following the application submission, our recruitment team will conduct a thorough review to verify the accuracy of the provided information. By applying, candidates consent to a background check encompassing personal details such as their full name, current address, professional certifications, and a review of any criminal records.
  • STEP III. INTERVIEW
    Shortlisted candidates will undergo a one-on-one interview, focusing on assessing their knowledge and expertise in IT service within the context of our security operations. The interview will comprise a blend of theoretical inquiries and a practical assignment to gauge the candidate's problem-solving abilities and adaptability to real-world scenarios.
  • STEP IV. CONCLUSION
    The recruitment process advances to a conclusion phase, where candidates will be hired into our company and will be able to proceed with their duties.
This job description serves as a general outline of the responsibilities and qualifications typically associated with the Information Technology Intern role at ProTech Security Solutions. Specific duties and requirements may vary based on the needs of the organization.

At ProTech Security Solutions, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, including those with disabilities and from underrepresented communities.
Training and Recruitment

Post by Training and Recruitment »

The application format below should be filled out and submitted to it@protech.com and executive@protech.com.
((Forum PM to Office of Executive Leadership and Office of IT Director))

Office of IT Director
Position: Information Technology Intern
Duration of Position: 3 Months

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 Title: Mr. / Mrs. / Ms. / Dr.
1.2 First name(s): Answer
1.3 Last name: Answer
1.4 Date of Birth: DD/MMM/YYYY
1.5 Phone number: Answer
1.6 Email address: Answer
1.7 Place of Birth: Answer
1.8 Nationality: Answer
1.9 Residential address: #, Street Name, City, State
1.10 Marital Status: Single / Separated / Married / Divorced
II. LICENSES
2.1 Do you have a clean and current San Andreas Driver's License?
[] YES
[] NO
2.2 Other Certifications and Licenses:
Answer
III. EDUCATION
3.1 Name of College/University: Answer
3.2 Year of graduation: Answer
3.3 Type of graduation: Answer
3.4 Course: Answer
IV. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION AND REFERENCES
4.1 Full name(s) and phone number(s) of your last employer(s):
  • Full Name - Phone Number

4.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where and what were your responsibilities/duties?
Detailed Answer
4.3 Full name(s) and phone number(s) of your reference(s):
V. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
5.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy. -min 150 words-
Detailed Answer
VI. CRIMINAL HISTORY 6.1 Do you have a criminal record?
[] YES
[] NO
6.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
Detailed Answer
6.3 Criminal Record Research Consent:
"I, YOUR FULL NAME, hereby grant permission to ProTech Security Solutions to conduct a criminal record research and background check on me as a condition of my employment. I understand that this research will be conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. I consent to the release of this information by law enforcement agencies, educational institutions, previous employers, and other relevant parties, as required, to ProTech Security Solutions or its authorized agents conducting the background check."
6.4 Signature:
Your Full Name
6.5 Date Signed:
Answer
(( VII. OOC Information )) 7.1 Please provide an unedited and full-page screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
ACCESS
7.2 Please provide an unedited and full-page screenshot of your stats from in-game.
ACCESS
7.3 Discord Name: Answer
7.4 UCP Name: Answer
7.5 GTA:W Forum Name: Answer
7.6 Drug Test:
[] Positive
[] Negative
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Full Name, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Code: Select all

Title: IT Intern - FirstName LastName

Code: Select all

[divbox=#ffffff]
[centre][img]https://i.imgur.com/luRvT6n.png[/img][/centre]
[hr][/hr][divbox=#ffffff][centre][b][u]Office of IT Director[/u][/b] 
[b]Position:[/b] [u]Information Technology Intern[/u] 
[b]Duration of Position:[/b] [u]3 Months[/u][/centre][/divbox]
[hr][/hr]
[legend=#BF0000, I. PERSONAL INFORMATION]

[b]1.1 Title:[/b] Mr. / Mrs. / Ms. / Dr.
[hr][/hr]
[b]1.2 First name(s):[/b] Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]1.3 Last name:[/b] Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]1.4 Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY
[hr][/hr]
[b]1.5 Phone number:[/b] Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]1.6 Email address:[/b] Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]1.7 Place of Birth:[/b] Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]1.8 Nationality:[/b] Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]1.9 Residential address:[/b] #, Street Name, City, State
[hr][/hr]
[b]1.10 Marital Status:[/b] Single / Separated / Married / Divorced
[/legend]

[legend=#BF0000, II. LICENSES]

[b]2.1 Do you have a clean and current San Andreas Driver's License? [/b] 
[] YES
[] NO
[hr][/hr]
[b]2.2 Other Certifications and Licenses: [/b] 
Answer
[/legend]

[legend=#BF0000, III. EDUCATION]

[b]3.1 Name of College/University:[/b] Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]3.2 Year of graduation:[/b] Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]3.3 Type of graduation:[/b] Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]3.4 Course:[/b] Answer
[/legend]

[legend=#BF0000, IV. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION AND REFERENCES]

[b]4.1 Full name(s) and phone number(s) of your last employer(s):[/b]
[list]
[*] Full Name - Phone Number
[/list]
[hr][/hr]
[b]4.2  Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where and what were your responsibilities/duties?[/b]
[hr][/hr]
Detailed Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]4.3  Full name(s) and phone number(s) of your reference(s):[/b]
[list]
[/list]
[/legend]

[legend=#BF0000, V. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER]

[b]5.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy. -min 150 words-[/b] 
[hr][/hr]
Detailed Answer
[/legend]

[legend=#BF0000, VI. CRIMINAL HISTORY]
[b]6.1 Do you have a criminal record? [/b] 
[] YES
[] NO
[hr][/hr]
[b]6.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A): [/b] 
[hr][/hr]
Detailed Answer
[hr][/hr]
[b]6.3 Criminal Record Research Consent:[/b]
"I, [b]YOUR FULL NAME[/b], hereby grant permission to ProTech Security Solutions to conduct a criminal record research and background check on me as a condition of my employment. I understand that this research will be conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. I consent to the release of this information by law enforcement agencies, educational institutions, previous employers, and other relevant parties, as required, to ProTech Security Solutions or its authorized agents conducting the background check."
[hr][/hr]
[b]6.4 Signature:[/b]
Your Full Name
[hr][/hr]
[b]6.5 Date Signed:[/b]
Answer
[/legend]

[legend=#BF0000, (( VII. OOC Information ))]
[b]7.1 Please provide an unedited and full-page screenshot of your admin history from the UCP. [/b] 
[url=LINKHERE]ACCESS[/url]
[hr][/hr]
[b]7.2 Please provide an unedited and full-page screenshot of your stats from in-game. [/b] 
[url=LINKHERE]ACCESS[/url]
[hr][/hr]
[b]7.3 Discord Name:[/b] Answer 
[hr][/hr]
[b]7.4 UCP Name:[/b] Answer 
[hr][/hr]
[b]7.5 GTA:W Forum Name:[/b] Answer 
[hr][/hr]
[b]7.6 Drug Test:[/b] 
[] [color=#008040]Positive[/color]
[] [color=#BF0000]Negative[/color]
[/legend]

[legend=#BF0000, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION]
[justify]By submitting this application, I, [b]Full Name[/b], hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.[/justify]
[/legend]

[hr][/hr]
[/divbox]