Job Posting: Customer Services Agent [OPEN]

Moderators: TR: Senior Officer, TR: Coordinator, PT: Training & Recruitment Division

Forum rules
((Your posts here are visible to moderators only. After acknowledging the application, the thread will be moved to another category to which only the Recruitment Staff and you will have access. If at any point other applications are visible to you, you may not use that information ICly as per Metagaming rules.))
Training and Recruitment

Job Posting: Customer Services Agent [OPEN]

Post by Training and Recruitment »

ABOUT THE JOB POSITION
Customer Services Agent entails managing communication, media relations, and stakeholder engagement to maintain a positive image and promote the organization effectively.
Primary Duties:
  • Engage with customers via various communication channels, including phone, email, and chat.
  • Provide prompt and courteous responses to customer inquiries, requests, and concerns.
  • Offer accurate and detailed information about products, services, policies, and procedures.
  • Assist customers in navigating the company's website or other platforms.
  • Identify and resolve customer issues, complaints, or challenges effectively.
  • Escalate complex issues to higher levels of support or management as needed.
  • Assist customers with order placement, modifications, cancellations, and tracking.
  • Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure timely and accurate order fulfillment.
  • Gather customer feedback on products, services, and overall experience.
  • Convey feedback to the appropriate teams for continuous improvement.
  • Maintain detailed and accurate records of customer interactions, transactions, and issue resolutions.
  • Use customer relationship management (CRM) tools to document and track customer interactions.
  • Identify opportunities for cross-selling or upselling additional products or services based on customer needs.
  • Adhere to established quality assurance standards in customer service interactions.
  • Participate in training sessions to stay updated on product knowledge and customer service best practices.
  • Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards in customer interactions.
  • Encourage customers to participate in satisfaction surveys and monitor key performance indicators related to customer satisfaction.
EXPECTATIONS
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
  • High school diploma or equivalent.
  • Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Ability to handle challenging situations with empathy and professionalism.
  • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
  • Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older.
  • Applicants must be citizens or residents of the United States of America.
  • Applicants must not have received a dishonorable discharge from Law Enforcement Agencies or the Military.
  • Applicants must be prepared to collaborate closely with their fellow colleagues.
  • Applicants should possess strong interpersonal skills.
  • Applicants are required to possess a valid San Andreas driver's license.
  • Applicants must fluently speak, write, and understand English
  • Applicants should not have any convictions for felonies or violent misdemeanors.
  • Applicants must be free from any traces of drugs in their system.
  • Applicants must not have employment relations with other registered security companies.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
  • High school diploma or equivalent. Additional education in customer service or a related field is a plus.
  • Previous experience in customer service or a similar role is desirable.
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with customers and convey information clearly.
  • Strong customer-centric mindset with a genuine desire to assist and provide solutions.
  • Ability to empathize with customers and address their concerns with understanding and compassion.
  • Familiarity with customer service software, CRM tools, and the ability to navigate relevant systems.
  • Basic understanding of cross-selling and upselling techniques is an advantage.
  • Willingness to participate in ongoing training and development to stay updated on product knowledge and customer service best practices.
Application Requirements:
  • Applicants must take responsibility for completing this form and providing all required information accurately and honestly.
  • Applicants must fill out this document electronically and then print it for submission.
  • All information provided by applicants in this form will be treated as confidential and used exclusively for the background investigation process.
  • Applicants must respond to all items and questions. If a question does not apply to you, applicants must write "N/A" (not applicable) in the space provided for your response.
  • Applicants must double-check the accuracy of the information before applying.
  • Applicants must ensure that the information provided is thorough and well-documented.
  • Applicants must be aware that any false or incomplete information may affect their application and suitability for the position. Therefore, we strongly encourage all applicants to complete this form diligently and truthfully.
Disqualification:
  • ProTech maintains a lenient stance regarding disqualification during the evaluation process. However, it is of utmost importance to emphasize that applications revealing signs of dishonesty or a documented history of drug or alcohol use on the job will lead to automatic denial.
  • It's crucial to understand that the primary reason applicants do not pass our background investigations is due to the intentional withholding or misrepresentation of job-relevant information. We place a high value on integrity and ethical conduct in our security personnel, and any breach of this trust during the application process may result in disqualification.
  • We encourage all applicants to provide accurate and complete information, as this is essential for a fair and thorough assessment of your suitability for a position with ProTech. Your honesty and transparency are appreciated and will be taken into account during the evaluation process.
((Out of Character Clarification)):
  • Applicants are required to have at least forty (40) hours of playtime on any character on their User Control Panel.
  • Applicants must have no administrative punishment within the last two (2) weeks. Depending on the type of punishment, the ProTech Security Solutions T&R members reserve the right to deny the application or override the rule to accept.
  • Applicants must fluently understand the English language.
  • Applicants must have the ability to accurately portray security officer character.
  • Applicants are required to write an out-of-character background story completely by themselves. Plagiarism is completely prohibited.
  • Applicants must use truthful, accurate, answers on the application.
  • Leaving the faction before 2-weeks mark may be considered faction-hopping and the applicants may be faction-banned.
  • Being in an illegal faction may result in a direct denial of the application. For further clearance, contact faction management.
  • Using AI to fill your application is forbidden and will result in denial.
  • Applicants must use truthful, accurate answers in the OOC section of the application.
  • If roleplaying in another faction either with the current character or alt character, double and/or multiple faction permissions must be required from the faction managers and Legal Faction Management.
METHOD OF SELECTION
  • STEP I. APPLICATION PROCESS
    The initial phase of our selection process requires interested candidates to formally express their intent to compete for the position of Customer Services Agent position at our Security Firm. The application format in the second post of this job listing must be submitted in writing to the respective category on our website.
  • STEP II. PRE-SCREENING
    Following the application submission, our recruitment team will conduct a thorough review to verify the accuracy of the provided information. By applying, candidates consent to a background check encompassing personal details such as their full name, current address, professional certifications, and a review of any criminal records.
  • STEP III. INTERVIEW
    Shortlisted candidates will undergo a one-on-one interview, focusing on assessing their knowledge and expertise in security service within the context of our security operations. The interview will comprise a blend of theoretical inquiries and a practical assignment to gauge the candidate's problem-solving abilities and adaptability to real-world scenarios.
  • STEP IV. CONCLUSION
    The recruitment process advances to a conclusion phase, where candidates will be hired into our company and will be able to proceed with their duties.
This job description serves as a general outline of the responsibilities and qualifications typically associated with the Customer Services Agent role at ProTech Security Solutions. Specific duties and requirements may vary based on the needs of the organization.
Training and Recruitment

Re: Job Posting: Customer Services Agent

ProTech Security Solutions' employment applications utilize an external form. To complete the form, please click here, fill in your information, and copy the data provided upon form completion. Lastly, paste the copied data into the "Employment" section by creating a new post.

Additionally, you may still fill out the application form the traditional way and post it in the same section. To do so, check our third post.

Before posting your application, make sure you've read our employment guidelines thoroughly.
General Requirements for Employment
Employment Information and Q&A
Training and Recruitment

Re: Job Posting: Customer Services Agent

Post your application in the Employment section in the format provided below.
1. Personal Information
1.1 - Full Name:
1.2 - Phone Number:
1.3 - E-Mail:
1.4 - Date of Birth: <DD/MMM/YYYY>
1.5 - Gender:
[] Male
[] Female
[] Other

1.6 - Address: <Street, City, State>

1.7 - Citizenship/Residency (mark one):
[] Citizen of the United States of America
[] Permanent Residency with a Work Permit
[] Other (specify):

1.8 - Ethnic Group / Race (mark one):
[] Caucasian
[] Black
[] Asian
[] Hispanic
[] American Indian
[] Other (specify):

1.9 - Marital Status (mark one):
[] Single
[] Separated
[] Married
[] Divorced
[] Other (specify):

1.10 - Do you have a valid State of San Andreas Driver's License?
[] Yes
[] No

1.11 - Position Applying For (mark one):
[] Security Officer
[] Security Guard
[] Security Technician
[] Customer Services Agent
[] Internal Affairs Officer
[] Maintenance Worker
[] Firearms Instructor

1.12 - Current and Valid Firearms Licenses:
[] None
[] Personal Firearm (PF)
[] Guard Card (GC)
[] Carry Conceal Weapon (CCW)
[] LEO Carry Conceal Weapon (LEOCCW)

1.13 Highest Educational Degree:
[] High School
[] GED
[] Associates
[] Bachelors
[] Masters
[] Doctoral

1.14 - Have you ever been charged with a felony or misdemeanor, been convicted of it, or pleaded guilty to it?:
[] Yes
[] No
[] Other (specify):

1.15 - Have you ever been treated for a psychiatric disorder or are you currently taking antidepressants?:
[] Yes
[] No
[] Other (specify):

1.16 - Please upload a copy of your valid driver's license as well as a copy of your valid permit to carry arms:
((Simply type /licenses ingame or go to UCP>Your character on the left menu>Assets>Licenses, take a screenshot, upload on https://imgur.com/ and paste the link here))
2. Employment History
2.1 - Do you have any prior employment in the security industry?
[] Yes
[] No

2.1.1(If "Yes") Company Name:

2.2 - Do you have any prior experience in Law Enforcement or Military?
[] Yes
[] No

2.2.1(If "Yes") Agency Name:
3. Consent to Criminal Record Research and Signature
3.1 - "I, FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, hereby grant permission to ProTech Security Solutions to conduct a criminal record research and background check on me as a condition of my employment. I understand that this research will be conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. I consent to the release of this information by law enforcement agencies, educational institutions, previous employers, and other relevant parties, as required, to ProTech Security Solutions or its authorized agents conducting the background check."

3.2 - Signature: <Full Name>

3.3 - Date Signed: <DD/MMM/YYYY>
4. Letter of Interest
4.1 - Fill in with your Letter of Interest to join ProTech Security Solutions -min 75 words-:

Out of Character
((UCP Name)):
((Discord Name)):
((GTA:W Forum Profile Link)):

((Admin record screenshot)):
Go to https://ucp.gta.world/. Click on your username in the right upper corner and go to "My Profile." Switch to the "Server Record" tab. Switch to the "Full Record" tab. Take a screenshot of the full page including the date and time on the left lower corner. Upload the SS on any image hosting website such as www.imgur.com and paste the link in the spoiler.

((Stats screenshot)):
Either do /stats ingame or go to UCP > Your character on the left menu > Stats, take a screenshot, upload on a image hosting website such as imgur.com and paste the link here.

((Character Background -min 75 words-)):

Drug Test: * FIRSTNAME LASTNAME arrives at the ProTech Security Solutions Headquarters on DD/MMM/YYYY to get a drug test taken.
Drug Test Result: Positive/Negative
(( RELEASE AND WAIVER ))
I, YOUR UCP NAME, acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for ProTech Security Solutions and am in good standing with ProTech Security Solutions. I understand and accept the fact that if any lying in the OOC section of this application is proven to have taken place in my submitted application, I am responsible and will face disciplinary action by the administration for providing false information in a formal application. I hereby declare that nothing in the OOC section of this application is false or intended to deceive, and everything stated in this application is completely accurate and honest. I take full responsibility for any violation of the OOC recruitment policies.

I understand that ProTech Security Solutions and its representatives (Recruitment and Employment Officers) have the right to deny my application or ban me from applying for any reason, without providing justification or explanation. I also agree that any attempt to transfer to another official faction must be approved by the faction leader of ProTech Security Solutions before it can take place. I understand that this application establishes an OOC at-will relationship and I will comply with all OOC recruitment policies.
Title:

Code: Select all

[Position] Firstname Lastname 
Content:

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2eZudDY.jpg[/img]
[/divbox]

[divbox=#BF0000]
[b][color=white]1. Personal Information[/color][/b]
[/divbox]

[divbox=white]
[b]1.1 - Full Name:[/b] 
[b]1.2 - Phone Number:[/b] 
[b]1.3 - E-Mail:[/b] 
[b]1.4 - Date of Birth:[/b] <DD/MMM/YYYY>
[b]1.5 - Gender:[/b]
[] Male
[] Female
[] Other

[b]1.6 - Address:[/b] <Street, City, State>

[b]1.7 - Citizenship/Residency (mark one):[/b] 
[] Citizen of the United States of America
[] Permanent Residency with a Work Permit
[] Other (specify): 

[b]1.8 - Ethnic Group / Race (mark one):[/b] 
[] Caucasian
[] Black
[] Asian
[] Hispanic
[] American Indian
[] Other (specify):

[b]1.9 - Marital Status (mark one):[/b] 
[] Single
[] Separated
[] Married
[] Divorced
[] Other (specify):

[b]1.10 - Do you have a valid State of San Andreas Driver's License?[/b]
[] Yes
[] No

[b]1.11 - Position Applying For (mark one):[/b]
[] Security Officer
[] Security Guard
[] Security Technician
[] Customer Services Agent
[] Internal Affairs Officer
[] Maintenance Worker
[] Firearms Instructor

[b]1.12 - Current and Valid Firearms Licenses:[/b]
[] None
[] Personal Firearm (PF)
[] Guard Card (GC)
[] Carry Conceal Weapon (CCW)
[] LEO Carry Conceal Weapon (LEOCCW)

[b]1.13[/b] [b]Highest Educational Degree:[/b]
[] High School
[] GED
[] Associates
[] Bachelors
[] Masters
[] Doctoral

[b]1.14 - Have you ever been charged with a felony or misdemeanor, been convicted of it, or pleaded guilty to it?:[/b]
[] Yes
[] No
[] Other (specify):

[b]1.15 - Have you ever been treated for a psychiatric disorder or are you currently taking antidepressants?:[/b]
[] Yes
[] No
[] Other (specify):

[b]1.16 - Please upload a copy of your valid driver's license as well as a copy of your valid permit to carry arms:[/b]
[color=#BF0000][sup]((Simply type /licenses ingame or go to UCP>Your character on the left menu>Assets>Licenses, take a screenshot, upload on https://imgur.com/ and paste the link here))[/sup][/color] 
[spoiler][img]LINKHERE[/img][/spoiler]

[/divbox]

[divbox=#BF0000]
[b][color=#FFFFFF]2. Employment History[/color][/b]
[/divbox]

[divbox=white]
[b]2.1 - Do you have any prior employment in the security industry?[/b]
[] Yes
[] No

[b]2.1.1[/b][i](If "Yes")[/i] [b]Company Name:[/b] 

[b]2.2 - Do you have any prior experience in Law Enforcement or Military?[/b]
[] Yes
[] No

[b]2.2.1[/b][i](If "Yes")[/i] [b]Agency Name:[/b] 

[/divbox]

[divbox=#BF0000]
[b][color=#FFFFFF]3. Consent to Criminal Record Research and Signature[/color][/b]
[/divbox]
[divbox=white]
[b]3.1[/b] - "I, FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, hereby grant permission to ProTech Security Solutions to conduct a criminal record research and background check on me as a condition of my employment. I understand that this research will be conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. I consent to the release of this information by law enforcement agencies, educational institutions, previous employers, and other relevant parties, as required, to ProTech Security Solutions or its authorized agents conducting the background check."

[b]3.2 - Signature:[/b] <Full Name>

[b]3.3 - Date Signed:[/b] <DD/MMM/YYYY>
[/divbox]

[divbox=#BF0000]
[b][color=#FFFFFF]4. Letter of Interest[/color][/b]
[/divbox]
[divbox=white]
[b]4.1[/b] - [b]Fill in with your Letter of Interest to join ProTech Security Solutions -min 75 words-:[/b]

[/divbox]

[divbox=#BF0000]
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Out of Character[/b][/color]
[/divbox]
[divbox=white]
[hide][b]((UCP Name))[/b]: 
[b]((Discord Name))[/b]: 
[b]((GTA:W Forum Profile Link))[/b]: 

[b]((Admin record screenshot))[/b]:
[color=#BF0000][sup]Go to https://ucp.gta.world/. Click on your username in the right upper corner and go to "My Profile." Switch to the "Server Record" tab. Switch to the "Full Record" tab. Take a screenshot of the full page including the date and time on the left lower corner. Upload the SS on any image hosting website such as www.imgur.com and paste the link in the spoiler.[/sup][/color] 

[b]((Stats screenshot))[/b]:
[color=#BF0000][sup]Either do /stats ingame or go to UCP > Your character on the left menu > Stats, take a screenshot, upload on a image hosting website such as imgur.com and paste the link here.[/sup][/color]

[b]((Character Background -min 75 words-))[/b]:

[divbox=white]
Drug Test: [color=#BF00BF]* FIRSTNAME LASTNAME arrives at the ProTech Security Solutions Headquarters on DD/MMM/YYYY to get a drug test taken.[/color]
Drug Test Result: [color=#00BF00]Positive[/color]/[color=#BF0000]Negative[/color]
[/divbox]

[divbox=#BF0000]
[b][color=#FFFFFF](( RELEASE AND WAIVER ))[/color][/b]
[/divbox]
[divbox=white]
[quote]I, YOUR UCP NAME, acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for ProTech Security Solutions and am in good standing with ProTech Security Solutions. I understand and accept the fact that if any lying in the OOC section of this application is proven to have taken place in my submitted application, I am responsible and will face disciplinary action by the administration for providing false information in a formal application. I hereby declare that nothing in the OOC section of this application is false or intended to deceive, and everything stated in this application is completely accurate and honest. I take full responsibility for any violation of the OOC recruitment policies.

I understand that ProTech Security Solutions and its representatives (Recruitment and Employment Officers) have the right to deny my application or ban me from applying for any reason, without providing justification or explanation. I also agree that any attempt to transfer to another official faction must be approved by the faction leader of ProTech Security Solutions before it can take place. I understand that this application establishes an OOC at-will relationship and I will comply with all OOC recruitment policies.[/quote][/hide]

[/divbox]